Climate change, economic disparity, educational inequities, geopolitical tensions -- these mounting concerns are symptoms of a world that is out of balance. Together we can shift consciousness by co-creating a new way of being together.
The Call to Conscious Evolution was born following a gathering of global visionaries. It's a movement that fully supports that the future is not what happens to us, but rather what WE create.
Together, we can co-create a new narrative of conscious evolution by:
* Building a global community and creating a culture of peace.
* Restoring ecological balance to nourish all life, and mitigate the effects of climate change.
* Engaging in social and political transformation by calling for a more conscious democracy.
* Promoting health and healing by acknowledging the profound mind-body-spirit connection.
* Supporting research and education that optimize human capacities.
* Encouraging integrity in business and conscious media.
In this great time of uncertainty, join us in elevating consciousness to create a better world. One governed by meaning and purpose. Accept nothing less.
Every voice counts -- your voice counts.
I join with Deepak Chopra, Marianne Williamson, Jean Houston, and other evolutionary leaders to pledge to make my conscious evolution an important part of my life, and in so doing help make the world a better place.
For more information:
Michael Beckwith * Joan Borysenko * Gregg Braden * Rinaldo Brutoco
Thomas Callanan * Deepak Chopra * Mallika Chopra Mandal * Dale Colton
Gordon Dveirin * Duane Elgin * Leslie Elkus * Barbara Fields * Debbie Ford
Ashok Gangadean * Kathleen Gardarian * Tom Gegax * Charles Gibbs
Kathy Hearn * Jean Houston * Barbara Marx Hubbard * Bruce Lipton
Judy Martin * Rod McGrew * Steve McIntosh * Lynne McTaggart
Deborah Moldow * James O'Dea * Carter Phipps * Wendy Craig-Purcell
Carolyn Rangel * Rustum Roy * Peter Russell * Gerard Senehi * Emily Squires
Brian Swimme * Diane Williams * Marianne Williamson * Tom Zender