According to the attached affidavit, Dr Conrad Murray repeatedly administered a powerful surgical anesthetic Propofol while he was taking care of his patient, Michael Jackson: this anesthethic, according to the Los Angeles County coroner's report, killed Michael Jackson on June 25, 2009. http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/.....affadavits.pdf
However, Murray is still allowed to continue practicing medicine. In our opinion, Dr Murray acted with negligence and imprudence: that's why we ask the suspension of his medical license.
We, the undersigned, demand the suspension of the medical license of Conrad Murray for, including but not limited to, the following reasons:
1. Murray violated the requirements and guidelines of the safe use of Propofol provided by the American Society of Anesthesiology (ASA). http://www.asahq.org/news/FDArePropofolATTACHMENT1.pdfhttp://www.asahq.org/Newsletters/2005/02-05/whatsNew02_05.html
2. Murray violated his professional duty and responsibility by recklessly endangering his patient's life in delaying the call to 911.
3. Murray violated his professional duty and responsibility by withholding vital life-saving information from the 911 paramedics and the ER doctors at the hospital.
4. Murray violated his professional duty and responsibility by NOT referring his patient to the appropriate specialist for the patient's insomnia that required appropriate treatment.
5. Murray violated his professional duty and responsibility by administering inappropriate medications that recklessly endangered his patient's life, ultimately resulting in the patient's death.
The Medical Board of California must take action and suspend the medical license of Conrad Murray without any further delay.