* Asking for help when no trusted adult is nearby
* Unacceptable adult behaviors that can threaten children
* Recognizing dangerous situations
* Ways to respond to dangerous situations and keep safe
* Additionally, parents are introduced to the "What If" game, a fun, engaging way to teach safety to their kids and build self-esteem.
Get the free Child Safety Kit from the Polly Klaas® Foundation and sign up for news and email updates. For parents, find out what you need to know, and how to say it to your children.
About The Polly Klaas® Foundation
The Polly Klaas® Foundation is a national nonprofit that helps find missing children, prevents children from going missing, and promotes laws like Amber Alert that help keep children safe.