We ask for the elimination of Class B Animal dealers and prosecution of illegal dealers
Class B animal dealers are often involved in animal abuse, neglect, and frauds.
1. They may steal people's pets and your pet may be next...
2. They may keep animals in horrible conditions
Animal lab testing is already hard enough to live with, but with these unscrupulous individuals, we have to deal with more abuse.
Watch (if you can) "dealing dogs", a documentary that aired on HBO and that was sponsored by Last Chance for Animals. This film is the most shocking expose of what class B dealers do. Please do not underestimate their greed and cruelty!
3. They also may mass murder the animals they have
4. They mostly get the animals from pounds or shelters
5. They sell these animals for lab research or other type of lab testing entity, making an insane amount of profits.
The records of these abuses committed by Class B animal dealers are numerous and unacceptable. Since these dealers think they can get away with stealing and abusing animals even with a license from the USDA, and committing fraud, the license should be eliminated to prevent these people to misuse their license to abuse or kill animals while profiting from these activities.Sign PetitionSign Petition
Please join me in sending the USDA an appeal to eliminate Class B licenses altogether.
Let's not give anymore opportunities to these individuals to profit legally from their shameful behavior.
We also ask for tougher punishments for other dealers regulated by the USDA that are found guilty of gross misconduct with the care or use of the animals they have.