Earth Transformation Declaration comprises principles intending to transform the Earth in a sustainable, peaceful and life affirming manner by adopting a range of environmental, scientific, spiritual and political principles and practices.
Earth Transformation Declaration
We, the individuals and groups participating in or supporting the Earth Transformation Movement are a body of concerned private citizens intending to transform the Earth in a sustainable, peaceful and life affirming manner by adopting a range of environmental, scientific, spiritual and political principles and practices.
Celebrating the global spiritual awakening that is promoting health, acceptance and harmony,
Recognizing new scientific principles and the existence of new energy technologies,
Acknowledging the evidence that extraterrestrial life is observing, visiting and residing on Earth,
Noting the evidence that cetaceans possess high intelligence and communication skills,
Resolving to protect the biosphere and ensure a sustainable future,
Recalling the citizen inspired Earth Charter from 1992 promoting a “sustainable global society founded on respect for nature, universal human rights, economic justice, and a culture of peace,”
Recalling the proposed Energy Innovation Act of 2007 seeking to establish a Joint Congressional Office of Energy Innovation with a focus on “promoting and jumpstarting new and unconventional approaches to energy generation,”
Recalling the 2006 Hawaii Declaration for Peaceful Relations With Extraterrestrial Civilizations “promoting world peace and harmonious relations with extraterrestrial civilizations,”
Mindful of Hawaiian indigenous tradition and its unique spirit of Aloha,
And using a consensual decision making process among speakers, organizers, and participants at the Earth Transformation Conference in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, May 11-13, 2007, we have agreed to:
1. Recognize that transformation begins with the wholeness created by right relationships with oneself, that extends to other persons, other cultures, other life, our planet, and the larger whole of which all are a part.
2. Affirm faith in the inherent dignity of all people and celebrate diversity.
3. Take personal responsibility for our own transformation to whole, heart-centered, healthy human beings, fully expressing all our inherent potential.
4. Develop awareness of our interconnectedness and interdependence, embracing physical wellness and spiritual development as a means of experiencing Higher Intelligence in its various manifestations.
5. Affirm the potential of new energy technologies to provide solutions to urgent global environmental and resource depletion issues.
6. Encourage private and public support for development, commercialization, deployment assistance and widespread adoption of these cleaner sources of energy.
7. Promote the fair and equitable distribution of new energy generation technology within nations and among nations.
8. Ensure new energy technologies provide for a transformation from a resource limited economy to a global abundance economy.
9. Affirm the political sovereignty and self determination of humanity in relation to extraterrestrial civilizations, and that all sentient beings have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
10. Ensure transparency and accountability in governance, inclusive participation in decision making, respect for human rights, public oversight of all government funded projects involving extraterrestrial life and technology.
11. Demand the immediate release of all evidence possessed by governments and their contractors confirming the presence of extraterrestrial life; an accounting of all agreements reached with or concerning extraterrestrial life; the establishment of truth commissions to reveal government funded actions taken concerning extraterrestrial life; and restorative justice for any injured parties.
12. Affirm the natural right of all citizens to have safe and open contact with extraterrestrial visitors, and to engage in non-official diplomacy; and affirm the heartfelt intent of humanity to live in peaceful and cooperative relationship with extraterrestrial civilizations.
13. Affirm that the Cetacea (whales and dolphins) are an ancient race of intelligent, sentient beings, who have been the friends and helpers of mankind for millennia.
14. Demand an end to whaling and irresponsible fishing practices that kill dolphins, and protect marine life from damaging sonar and other destructive technologies.
15. Recognize members of the “Cetacean Nation”, comprised of dolphins, whales, and porpoises, are entitled to the same rights and protections as all people.
16. Recognize that all life is interdependent and all forms of life have inherent value, regardless of their economic worth to human beings, and so resolve to create an environment friendly to all sentient species.
17. Protect and restore the integrity of Earth’s ecological systems, with special attention to biological diversity, the natural processes that sustain life, and traditional sacred sites.
18. Promote re-connection to Nature through organic farming and sustainable resource management, showing reverence for the land and waters of our home planet.
19. Cooperate internationally and with extraterrestrial civilizations in promoting Earth, Cosmic and Life friendly technologies, and encouraging the right use and open availability of these technologies.
20. Adopt patterns of production, consumption, and reproduction that show respect and due care for the Earth, and that safeguard her regenerative capacities.
Adopted May 13, 2007, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii