Yes, We Can Save Sea Life and Our Oceans!
The average American uses between 300 and 700 plastic bags every year. Those that end up in the ocean are often mistaken for food by hungry sea turtles. Plastics also absorb toxic chemicals, which can be dangerous to fish and other sea life that often swallow plastic pellets and other materials.
Sign PetitionSign Petition
Help reduce your mark on ocean pollution by limiting your plastic consumption. Pledge to take the steps below.
I pledge not to trash the oceans by:
1. Using a reusable tote or other bag at the grocery store.
2. Drinking water out of glass or other non-plastic container.
3. Recycling plastics whenever possible.
4. Never littering and always disposing of trash properly.
5. Encouraging my friends and family to reduce their plastics consumption.