Hanes Mall Escort Policy

Dear Hanes Mall and CBL Administration, We come to you today to express our feelings on the unfair treatment given to the teens who have respected the rules of Hanes Mall and it's Individual Stores. We wish to find a alternative solution to the rule recently passed regarding the Youth Escort Policy. This policy is not only potentially damaging to sales at major stores, but also inhibits of the Youth of the community to allow themselves freedom. 99% of the Teen population should not be punished for the actions of the other 1%. We feel this policy is extremely stereotypical of a certain age group,and which many of whom carry themselves better than the adults who come to the mall. We hope we can come to a solution that we can all be happy with. 
                            Forsyth County Teens
Sign Petition
Sign Petition
You have JavaScript disabled. Without it, our site might not function properly.

Privacy Policy

By signing, you accept Care2's Terms of Service.
You can unsub at any time here.

Having problems signing this? Let us know.