To stop Tesco's and Punch Taverens turning a much loved, utalised and established community pub in to an amenity that is not requsted.
Do we want to loose.
* another meeting ground.
* A social outlet for the working classes.
* The disruption of clubs and teams that utalise it's facilities.
* An out of town community pub that encourages freindly social interaction.
* A public house that teachers younger members the code of conduct within this environment.
* Another public toilet..I Jest.
And For What???.
*There is already a convenience store 30 yards away, The Co-Op serves the area really well.
* Tesco are developing on Grafton Way, (an expectional development). This will illeviate the pressure on Copdock..