In keeping with the Obama/Democrat/Socialist/Communist/Progressive mantra of needed wealth redistribution, to be fair, the following redistributions shall take place based on the arguments.
1) Whereas Google, a Democrat run organization, controls 68% of the desktop search engine marketplace (1) it controls information in that marketplace.
2) Whereas Google, a Democrat run organization, controls 90% of the mobile/tablet search engine marketplace (1) it controls nearly all information in that marketplace.
3) Whereas the Obama administration is using this monopoly to prevent Americans, and all citizens of the world, from finding searchable content by requesting Google to prevent results from thousands of search words, which is mass censorship, and not in keeping with a society free to make its own decisions based on all available information. (2)
4) Whereas Microsoft, a Democrat run organization, controls nearly 58% of the desktop browser marketplace (1) it controls information in that marketplace.
5) Whereas Google now has an undue influence on the Mozilla Firefox open source browser, controlling feedback and having an unremovable default search engine.
6) Whereas Microsoft, a Democrat run organization, controls nearly 58% of the mobile/tablet browser marketplace (1) it controls information in that marketplace.
7) Whereas Apple, a Democrat run organization, controls nearly 55% of the mobile/tablet Internet marketplace (1) it controls information in that marketplace.
8) Whereas information is the life blood of a free society.
9) Whereas any entity that controls more than 50% of any marketplace creates an undue influence on society from its monopoly.
10) Whereas any organization that controls a marketplace also tends to create an unreasonably high proportion of one-percenters (excessively high income earners).
The citizens of America, through their elected representatives, shall limit such control and influence to no more than 50%, exclusive of market share as a result of patents, by seizing all over-share revenues from such enterprises, when it reaches 52%, and redistributing it to its competitors in proportion to their market share, excluding entities with less than 1% of market share to prevent the redistribution to freeloaders.
1) Source: NetMarketShare.com: http://www.netmarketshare.com/organization-search.aspx
2) Transparency Report: Government removal requests [for Google to remove searchable content] continue to rise Posted by Susan Infantino, [Google] Legal Director: Thursday, December 19, 2013 http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/transparency-report-government-removal.html