The Bonnie Springs Ranch was originally built in 1843 as a stopover for the wagon trains going to California. In 1958, Bonnie McGaugh and Al Levinson resurrected the ranch and opened it to the public as a tourist attraction. Stables, petting zoo, and a restaurant were added to the land.
They are now closing down Bonnie Springs and starting demolition in March to make room for another high end luxury community. The city tried to demolish the Huntridge theater years ago, and our community was able to preserve this historical building by signing a petition to make it a historical land mark. Let's do the same for Bonnie Springs founded in 1843 with many historical buildings loaded with artifacts and memorabilia from the beginning's of our fine state.
Sign this petition to save Bonnie Springs Ranch.