Emergency medical debt and predatory debt collection practices devastate too many Arizona families.
Did you know:
- Interest rates of medical debt can increase by as much as 10% per year, every year.
- Families can lose their homes, cars, or have their wages garnished by predatory debt collectors - even if they've done everything right.
No one in Arizona should be stuck in a cycle of never-ending debt or struggle to put food on the table and keep a roof over their head because of a surprise medical emergency.
The Predatory Debt Collection Protection Act fixes these problems by:
Protect Arizonans today. Sign your name in support of the Predatory Debt Collection Act!Paid for by Arizonans Fed Up with Failing Healthcare. Not authorized by any candidate.
- Protecting more assets from being sold to pay off debt collectors
- Ensuring hard-working Arizonans keep more of their bank accounts and wages
- Limiting the outrageous interest rates that trap families in an unending cycle of debt